- NGSS: 3, MS
- España: 3º, 5º Prim.
- Perú: 3º, 5º, 6º Prim.
- Colombia: 4º, 5º, 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 3º, 5º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
Water and BiodiversityPremium
Water is life
This Learning Unit explains what biodiversity is, making students understand how the availability of water determines the diversity of life on Earth and the different ways in which water is related to living beings.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
With the help of Glub, a water molecule, this unit...
- Explains the relation between water and biodiversity and the ecosystems of the planet
- Introduces the concepts of natural resources and services of the ecosystems
- Discusses the consequences of the loss of biodiversity on the planet
- Encourages educational values such as ecology to make the student aware of individual responsibility over collective results
How much do you know?
Print on ecosystem services.
Preserve water and biodiversity.
Presentation of character and subject.