- NGSS: 5, MS
- Perú: 5º Prim.
- Colombia: 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 5º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
Let's Talk about ChemistryFree
Discovering Chemistry and matter
Have you ever wondered what things are made of? "Let´s Talk About Chemistry" invites us to ask ourselves what all things around us are made of, and introduces the concept of matter. With the help of Ben, a benzene molecule, we will find out what Chemistry is and its relevance to human beings.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
Through Ben, a benzene molecule, this unit...
- Explains what chemistry is and why it is a fundamental science for human development
- Introduces the concept of matter and its composition: atoms and molecules
- Explains the law of conservation of matter
- Proposes experiments to understand the states of matter and chemical reactions
- Introduces students to chemical formulas through games
- Awakens an interest in Chemistry, research, and experiments
Check and build the correct molecules!
How much do you know?
Chemistry from A to Z.
Introduction to the concepts of Chemistry and Matter.
Presentation of character and subject.