- NGSS: 5, MS
- España: 5º, 6º Prim.
- Perú: 5º, 6º Prim.
- Colombia: 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 5º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
Chemistry and YouPremium
Chemistry makes our life easier and safer
Thanks to Chemistry we know what Matter is and what it is made of. In this Learning Unit students discover the importance of chemistry in the three most important aspects of life and human development: health, food and consumer goods.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
Through Ben, a benzene molecule, this unit...
- Explains why chemistry is important in our lives
- Explains the relationship between chemistry and the key areas of human development such as health, nutrition, and consumer goods
- Explains bioelements and their function in our body
- Proposes experiments to discover chemical compounds and reactions
- Awakens interest in chemistry, research, and experimentation
How much do you know?
Infographic about bioelements
Chemistry from A to Z.
Chemistry is all around you.
Presentation of character and subject.