- NGSS: 3, 4, 5, MS
- España: 3º, 5º Prim.
- Perú: 3º Prim.
- Colombia: 3º, 4º, 5º, 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 3º, 4º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
The Scientific MethodPremium
A flawless method to find answers
In this Learning Unit students learn what the Scientific Method is and how it is used to obtain reliable answers. They learn which steps should be taken in order to solve problems and find solutions.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
Led by Ben, a bezene melocule, this unit...
- Explains the scientific method and how it is used to give valid answers to our questions
- Develops the concepts of observation, research, hypothesis, experimentation, and conclusions by means of simple examples
- Associates scientific success with effort, research, and the ability to learn from errors
- Works on concepts such as precision and accuracy
- Confronts scientific criteria with arbitrary criteria
- Helps us understand the importance of measuring instruments
- Awakens interest in science and research
Group research activity.
Classify types of measures.
How much do you know?
Method from A to Z.
Sheet with laboratory instruments.
Chart of the scientific process.
Animated video that explains the method.