- NGSS: 4
- España: 3º, 4º, 6º Prim.
- Perú: 5º, 6º Prim.
- Colombia: 3º, 4º, 5º Prim.
- México: 6º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
Energy and Human BeingsPremium
Energy control allows us to move forward
By learning to control the energy, human beings have been able to evolve and live in comfort and safety. But, since the day fire was discovered to this day, how have humans achieved the control of energy? Where will all of this progress take us?
The related activities stimulate the student's manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
Hand in hand with our character Elesapiens, this unit...
- Shows the relationship between energy control and human progress
- Enables us to know the chracteristics of the principal sources of energy and reinforces the concept of renewable and nonrenewable sources
- Explains the various ways of obtaining solar energy
- Proposes experiments to produce electricity and observe energy transformation
- Encourages the students to question a future linked to growing energy needs
Experiment, with a Lexsolar activity.
Drag & drop. Fill in the gaps. Includes a Lexsolar activity.
Testing your knowledge.
About energy and environment.
Video explaining the relation between energy and human progress.
Presentation of the Energy subject.
Game dynamic for the classroom.