- NGSS: 3, 4, 5, MS
- España: 3º, 4º, 6º Prim.
- Colombia: 3º Prim.
- México: 3º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
Robots and TechnologyPremium
What type of machines are robots?
Through Robokot, a funny little robot that sometimes loses his screw, this unit introduces the history of technology and explains the fundaments of robotics. By playing games and solving activities, students will learn what a robot is and the difference between a robot and other complex machines. They will also learn the concept of programming and will discover all the areas in which robots are now a reality in their everyday lives.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skill and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
- Introduces robotics and robots as complex structures that represent a breakthrough for society
- Exposes the main advantages offered by robots in the development of people's lives, whether in factories, hospitals, ocean, space...
- Explains the operation of Robots based on programming and perception
- Teaches efficiency involving the use of machinery to facilitate human work and save energy and resources
- Contains activities that improve manual and creative skills, as well as the development of cognitive abilities guided by reasoning
- There are various activities that can be worked individually or in groups, which improve the collaboration and communication between participants and develop interaction with the environment
- Motivates students as they learn in a dynamic and fun way
Drag and order the milestones
Testing your knowledge
Interactive notebook on machines and technology
Template to build "The Paper Automaton"
Robots classification by uses and shapes
Find out what a robot is and what differentiates it from other machines
Meet Rokobot, a machine with a screw loose
Build a mobile Elesapiens