- NGSS: MS
- España: 3º, 6º Prim.
- Perú: 3º, 6º Prim.
- Colombia: 3º, 4º, 5º, 6º, 7º Prim.
- México: 3º, 5º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
What we waste here has an impact everywhere
This Learning Unit introduces concepts such as virtual water and water footprint, explaining students what the impact on the environment of the production of goods is.
The related activities stimulate the student´s manual, cognitive and creative skills and favor learning through reasoning and experimentation, that directly involves the student in the acquisition of new knowledge.
Add to a collection
With the help of Glub, a water molecule, this unit...
- Explains about virtual water and the water footprint
- Discusses the impact of the production of goods we use every day on our environment
- Compares through games the consumption of water in different parts of the planet so that the students can learn to calculate their own daily use
- Encourages the education of values such as solidarity and ecology
Proposal for discussion in classroom.
Compare the world's water consumptions.
How much do you know?
Infographics on the water footprint.
Conserving water, conserving life.
Presentation of character and subject.