- NGSS: 4, MS
- España: 3º, 4º Prim.
- Perú: 3º, 4º, 5º Prim.
- Colombia: 3º Prim.
- México: 5º Prim.
Available for USA (NGSS), Spain, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
Senses and PerceptionPremium
How do our senses work?
Our senses allow us to interact with the world around us. Thanks to them, we can see, hear, smell, taste and touch the objects around us.
In this unit, we will learn how our senses work, what perception is and how our brain gives meaning to the stimuli identified by our sense organs.
Add to a collection
This unit develops the following...
- To explain the importance of the senses in our interaction with the world around us
- To establish a connection between the senses and perception
- To analyze how the sense organs work
- To compare the human sense organs with the sense organs of some animals
Skills and competencies:
- Basic science and engineering competencies
- Problem resolution
How do we feel and perceive?
Untangling stimuli and perception
Animal senses trivia
Let's create a product that fits everyone's taste
Hearing, sight, smell and taste
Voluntary and reflex actions
Interactive workbook on how our senses work
The Senses from A to Z